CORPORATE & LIAISON DEPARTMENT
It is the springboard of Nkuluze’s communications and all activities within and outside the organization. Through our corporate section, we undertake the creation and also portray a favorable public image for Nkuluze, through our various image building initiatives which are designed and developed to reach employees, institutional analysts within the Kingdom and other key stakeholders.
With Liaison, we link / coordinate all activities among various departments of Nkuluze, with technical and subject matter expertise arising from day-to-day operations of particular departments.
Currently, the lead personnel is Mr. Simon B. Ssenkaayi.
Upholding, protecting and defending the sovereignty of the Kabaka.
In charge of the Organizational brand, legal oversight, media communications, client and worker’s relations, Nkuluze’s Education Scheme, Special Guests for Ssaabasajja Kabaka in his private Palaces, staff financial development scheme, financial empowerment as well as receiving, handling and management of Ssaabasajja Kabaka’s gifts (Amakula) in various Palaces.
- In charge of all Nkuluze’s communications within the Organistion and the public at large. That is to say; feedback, handling of complaints and managing Nkuluze’s Brand.
- Coordinating and managing Nkuluze’s Education Scheme which was set up by Ssaabasajja Kabaka.
- Coordinating, handling and managing Royal gifts (Amakula).
- Liaison with Kabaka’s representatives on any matter concerning Nkuluze.
- Handling and organizing Ssaabasajja Kabaka’s special meetings within his private Palaces.
- Ensure best utilization of resources and services of one department by another.
- Writing appreciation letters to participants (Amakula donors).
- Fostering an environment of mutual respect and teamwork.
- In charge of Nkuluze’s Investment arm and staff development initiatives (saving scheme).