Estates Office is a department under Nkuluze. This Office is under the direct supervision of the Royal Treasurer.
The department is headed by Mr. Nsereko David (Estates Advisor to Ssaabasajja Kabaka) and Mr. Wamala Geofrey (Commercial Officer). Under these two are Land Caretakers deployed in all Kabaka’s Estates in Buganda.
These Estates are scattered in eleven Counties in Buganda that is Buddu, Bugerere, Busujju, Busiro, Buweekula, Bulemeezi, Buluuli, Kyadondo, Kyaggwe, Mawokota and Singo.
Ensuring reputable Land management and optimum benefits for all stakeholders on Ssaabasajja Kabaka’s Private Land.
To acquire, manage the estates and guide usage of Ssaabasajja Kabaka’s Private Land on his behalf and ensuring smooth operations of Land Caretakers deployed in different Estate.
- To guard jealously Ssaabasajja Kabaka’s Private Land.
- Identifying, securing, managing, developing, overseeing, reclaiming and collecting Annual Ground Rent from Ssaabasajja Kabaka’s Private Land.
- In charge of all Estates communications with clients and the public. That is to say: feedback, organizing and sensitizing tenants in meetings, handling of complaints, land transactions and registrations.
- Establishing cordial relationships between Nkuluze and tenants on Kabaka’s Private Land.
- Acquire and dispose off vacant/good land to both local and foreign investors
- Consultancy on all land matters
- Titling and land documentation for all land tenures.